Head and neck services
If you are experiencing any Head and Neck symptoms, The London Clinic Rapid Diagnostic Clinic provides quick access to a bespoke, comprehensive care pathway.
The London Clinic's specialist Multi-Disciplinary Teams work together to deliver the highest quality care and optimal patient experience. The teams are made up of:
- Ear, Nose and Throat Surgeons; Maxillo-Facial Surgeons; Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons
- Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Allied Healthcare Professionals
Your individual pathway
- Easy access to rapid diagnostic service
- Appointments within 48 hours of referral
- Diagnostic tests - Same day to within 24 hours of first appointment.
- Expert evaluation of neck lumps
- Speedy diagnosis to ensure peace of mind
- State-of-the-art imaging
- Dedicated Head and Neck cancer specialists
Why choose The London Clinic
Excellence in one place
We operate as teams of experts with world-class resources dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of medical care. You are surrounded by the latest treatments and advice with everything you need to get back to your best health.
Personal care, every time
Exceptional patient care is a way of life for us. Our nurses, clinicians and support teams are dedicated to the care of a very small number of patients, so have more time for you. They’ll be with you every step of the way, tailoring your care around you and giving the peace-of-mind that comes with knowing you’re in the best hands.
We work together as one to guide you through each step of your experience, with complexities unravelled and answers readily to hand. Your personal treatment plan will be laid out for you, with all the details taken care of so you can focus on you.
What's included in your package?
Choosing The London Clinic means your treatment plan will be laid out for you, with all the details taken care of so you can focus on you.
Your treatment package will include:
- Enhanced pre-admission assessment
- Your treatment with our complete care team at your fingertips
- Personalised aftercare and follow-up
We want you to be in control of your health. That’s why we also offer optional services such as comprehensive recovery packages and extra touches for you to choose from during your stay with us.
How to pay
- You can use private medical insurance (PMI) to access this treatment. We work with all major PMI providers in the UK and many internationally
- You can pay for yourself (self-pay)
- If you’re paying for yourself, we have finance options available with Chrysalis