Explore The London Clinic
Here you can find all the information you need to help you to prepare for your stay at our hospital and the exceptional service you can expect while you're here. If you have any questions and need more information, please contact our friendly enquiries team.
Watch the video below give you a feel for what to expect when you come into The London Clinic.
Your room and facilities
All our patient bedrooms are well-equipped with everything you need to make your stay as comfortable as possible, including:
- Electronic patient-controlled bed
- En-suite bathroom
- Air conditioning
- TV and radio with remote control
- Telephone with direct dial facilities
- Nurse call system
- Personal safety deposit box/safe for any valuables, but it’s best to leave anything you don't need at home
- WiFi internet access is available throughout The London Clinic, and we encourage the use of the use of video calling
We have some mobile devices that you can use if you do not have your own and want to keep in touch with friends or family.
If you bring any electrical appliances, please ask your nurse to get them checked by one of our electricians.