We offer all-inclusive packages for many of our treatments. This means you’ll only ever pay one price that won’t change.
So if you require extra tests or procedures that weren’t part of your original treatment plan, you won’t have to pay any additional fees. Your all-inclusive package takes care of it.
Your eligibility for an all-inclusive package will depend on your previous medical history and your current general health.
This is something that’ll be discussed with you at your initial appointment with your consultant.
Treatment areas our packages cover
Currently, we offer all-inclusive packages for treatments and procedures in these areas:
- Bones, joints and muscles
- Digestive diseases
- Ear, nose and throat
- Interventional radiology
- Men's health (including prostate and bladder)
- Spinal and back problems
- Vascular (such as blood vessels)
- Women's health
What’s not included in an all-inclusive fixed price package?
The following are not included in an all-inclusive fixed price package:
- Your initial appointment with a consultant or other healthcare professional and any tests carried out during that consultation
- Care not listed in the terms of your all-inclusive package
- Care that’s listed as being excluded in the terms of your all-inclusive package
- Extra items you may require that aren’t included in the terms of your package, for example, large home aids such as stair lifts
What’s included in an all-inclusive fixed price package?
Our all-inclusive packages cover all the following for one fixed price:
- Pre-operative assessment
- Professional fees, including consultant fees
- Hospital fees, including standard nursing, accommodation and patient meals
- Planned tests, assessments, treatments, drugs and dressings
- Any dietetic assessment requested by your consultant
- The price of any standard prosthesis (artificial body part)
- Planned x-rays, scans and physiotherapy you require during your stay in hospital
- Take-home medication your consultant advises you to take or prescribes (for up to five days following your discharge)
- Walking or personal aids such as crutches, sticks or reachers
- One post-operative consultation with your consultant
Make a payment online
If you need to pay all or part of your bill then you can do so online via The London Clinic's payment portal. It's completely secure, is able to accept all major debit and credit cards including American Express, and allows patients to make a partial or full payment on your account with us at any time.