Osteopathy is a drug-free and non-invasive manual medicine focusing on total body health by treating and strengthening the musculoskeletal framework. This includes the joints, muscles and spine.
Back and neck pain
Back and neck pain is a common condition that can seriously affect your quality of life.
8 treatments available
Tennis elbow is technically known as lateral epicondylitis. It is characterised by pain and inflammation around the lateral condyle.
2 treatments available
Osteopathy specialises in the diagnosis, management, treatment and prevention of musculoskeletal and other related disorders.
Treatment may include:
- Rehabilitation services
- Joint articulation and manipulation
- Biomechanical assessments
- Dry needling and acupuncture
- Exercise prescription
What conditions can osteopathy help with?
Osteopathy can contribute to the treatment and management of a wide range of conditions such as:
- Aches and pains
- Arthritic pain
- Disc injuries
- General, acute and chronic back pain
- Muscle spasms
- Neck pain, headaches and migraines
- Pelvis, hip and leg problems
- Postural issues
- Shoulder or elbow pain (including frozen shoulder)
- Sports injuries
Diagnosis and treatment
Our osteopaths treats the conditions and injuries, not just the symptoms. It's an effective approach that can be used for a wide range of conditions. Restoring healthy function to your body with hands-on treatment, intuitive care and individualised exercise programmes.
The key tools for osteopathic diagnosis include:
- Listening to the patient's history
- Examining muscles and joints
- Observing movements
You can be referred by your doctor or consultant.
Why choose The London Clinic
Excellence in one place
We operate as teams of experts with world-class resources dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of medical care. You are surrounded by the latest treatments and advice with everything you need to get back to your best health.
Personal care, every time
Exceptional patient care is a way of life for us. Our nurses, clinicians and support teams are dedicated to the care of a very small number of patients, so have more time for you. They’ll be with you every step of the way, tailoring your care around you and giving the peace-of-mind that comes with knowing you’re in the best hands.
We work together as one to guide you through each step of your experience, with complexities unravelled and answers readily to hand. Your personal treatment plan will be laid out for you, with all the details taken care of so you can focus on you.
What's included in your package?
Choosing The London Clinic means your treatment plan will be laid out for you, with all the details taken care of so you can focus on you.
Your treatment package will include:
- Enhanced pre-admission assessment
- Your treatment with our complete care team at your fingertips
- Personalised aftercare and follow-up
We want you to be in control of your health. That’s why we also offer optional services such as comprehensive recovery packages and extra touches for you to choose from during your stay with us.
How to pay
- You can use private medical insurance (PMI) to access this treatment. We work with all major PMI providers in the UK and many internationally
- You can pay for yourself (self-pay)
- If you’re paying for yourself, we have finance options available with Chrysalis