Mr Saurabh Phadnis
Mr Phadnis is an expert in complex minimally invasive and open abdominal surgery. His particular interests include fertility preservation in gynaecological cancer, counselling and management of familial gynaecological cancer and advanced stage ovarian cancer cytoreduction surgery. He is an experienced hysteroscopic surgeon. He is an experienced Colposcopist.
Cervical cancer treatment
The London Clinic has a team of consultant gynaecologists and a colposcopy suite with a dedicated female nurse present to support patients.
3 consultants available
Our specialist surgeons draw on years of experience to offer fibroid treatments – a surgery that involves removing fibroids.
3 consultants available
Mr Saurabh Phadnis is a Consultant Gynaecologist at The Royal London Hospital (Bartshealth NHS Trust), London.
He completed his general gynaecology training in busy hospitals in the East of England and his subspecialty training in gynaecological oncology at Barts Gynaecological Cancer Centre.
His research included investigations into association of pregnancy related complications following treatment of precancer of cervix.
He has won several prizes in national and international conferences. He was awarded the RCOG-Bernhard Baron Travelling fellowship to visit centre of excellence in Germany to expand his expertise in ovarian cancer surgery.
He is an expert in complex minimally invasive and open abdominal surgery. His particular interests include fertility preservation in gynaecological cancer, counselling and management of familial gynaecological cancer and advanced stage ovarian cancer cytoreduction surgery.
He is an experienced hysteroscopic surgeon. He has more than 10 years of experience as a colposcopist and is an accredited trainer with the BSCCP. Mr Phadnis believes in holistic and individualised approach to patient care.
- Consultant Gynaecological Oncology
Barts Health NHS Trust, Royal London Hospital
- Cervical smear and colposcopy
- Gynaecological cancer
- Familial gynaecological cancer
- Year qualified 2000
- University of Mumbai 1994-2000
- RCOG Bernhard Baron Travelling Fellowship 2017
- ESGO Traveling Fellowship 2017
- Best Poster Presentation at The Annual scientific meeting of British Society of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology, 15th- 16th April 2010, Brighton, UK
- Prof. Harold zur Hausen Award for Best Proffered Poster at The 4th Biennial Meeting of the Asia Oceania research organisation on Genital Infection and Neoplasia (AOGIN), 26th-28th March 2010, New Delhi, India
- Best Poster Presentation at The 7th International Scientific Meeting, 17th-20th September 2008, Montreal, Canada
- Best Poster Presentation at The 4th Official Congress of The European Federation of Colposcopy, 20th-22nd September 2007, Belgrade, Serbia