Mr Rajiv Grover
Rajiv Grover is a Consultant Plastic Surgeon and former President of the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS). He specialises in facial plastic surgery with a particular focus on facelifting.
Surgery for benign skin problems
We offer a range of precise and quick surgical treatments for the removal of moles, warts, cysts and other harmless skin lesions.
Our plastic and reconstructive surgeons offer face lift surgery with the most common technique involving an SMAS face lift
3 consultants available
Rajiv Grover is a Consultant Plastic Surgeon and former President of the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS). Mr Grover graduated in Medicine with a distinction from London University in 1989 (St Bartholomew's Medical College - distinguished in Medicine, Surgery and Therapeutics). In 1993 he became a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS) having been awarded the Hallett Prize.
He then entered 8 years of higher surgical training in Plastic Surgery during which he was awarded a Scholarship from the Royal College of Surgeons to train at Harvard Medical School in Boston, USA. He received a Doctorate of Medicine (MD) from London University in 1996 and has also been appointed as a Hunterian Professor at The Royal College of Surgeons. He holds the FRCS(Plast) and is on the Specialist Register of the GMC (3333666).
His clinical areas of expertise are in Facial Aesthetic Surgery and the treatment of skin cancer. He has a strong interest in improving safety and outcome following Aesthetic Surgery and he established the UK National Audit of Cosmetic Surgery & Safety for the Royal College of Surgeons performed through the BAAPS.
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon
94 Harley Street
- Associate Professor
University College London
- BSc First Class Honours St Bartholomew's Hospital Medical College 1986
- MB BS Honours - University of London Distinctions in Medicine, Surgery & Therapeutics 1989
- Hallett Prize awarded for the FRCS Exam by The Royal College of Surgeons of England 1993
- Royal College of Surgeons Travelling Scholarship to Harvard Medical school 1999
- Hunterian Professorship - Royal College of Surgeons 1999
- EURAPS Medal and Prize - European Association of Plastic Surgeons 1996 & 1999
- Visiting Professorship - The Louvre Paris
- St Bartholomew's Hospital Medical College 1983 - 1989
- Facelift surgery
- Necklift surgery