Mr Paritosh Sharma
Mr Sharma is a Consultant Vascular & Endovascular Surgeon. He specialises in varicose veins, lower limb arterial disease and minimally invasive vascular surgery.
Mr Pari Sharma is a consultant vascular surgeon at Barts Health NHS Trust. He has worked at most of the prestigious London vascular centres and as a result his techniques are an amalgamation of the most current cutting age practices in vascular surgery.
He spent a year specialising in endovascular techniques prior to taking up his current consultant post and his expertise is highly regarded by peers and senior colleagues.
Mr Sharma has a large practice in managing varicose veins with minimally invasive techniques such as laser ablation, radiofrequency ablation, sclerotherapy and open surgery. He also has a particular interest in endovascular and hybrid management of complex thoraco abdominal aortic conditions and works closely with interventional radiology colleagues in the joint management of these difficult conditions.
Mr Sharma has published extensively and was awarded an MD thesis in 2015 for his research on the most effective and safe monitoring of patients post endovascular interventions.
He has an active interest in the training and teaching of undergraduate and post graduate doctors, in addition he has developed teaching programmes aimed at nurturing surgical and technical skills of upcoming surgeons.
Mr Paritosh Sharma is available through The London Clinic's Connect service for video consultations.
- Consultant Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon
Barts Health NHS Trust
- Endovascular and hybrid treatment for complex aortic disease
- Arterio-venous malformations
- Dialysis - vascular access surgery
- Varicose veins - laser and radio-frequency treatment, sclerotherapy, open surgery
- Lower limb arterial disease, leg ulcers, diabetic foot complications
- Aortic disease including aneurysms and dissections
- Stroke prevention, carotid disease
- Treatment for axillary and palmar hyperhidrosis
- Year qualified 2001
- Queen Mary University of London 1995 - 2001
- Royal College of Surgeons of England