Specialties and sub-specialties
All inclusive treatment
Mr Moin Mohamed provides an all-inclusive price for these treatments, so that you can take comfort in knowing that you will pay one agreed fixed price that will not change.Pay for your own treatment today
Mr Mohamedundertook his training in Sheffield and Leeds with advanced specialty training in retinal disease at Moorfields Eye Hospital. He was the recipient of a prestigious Wellcome Trust Fellowship, leading to the award of a PhD for original research into the molecular and genetic basis of inherited eye disease, at the Leeds Institute of Molecular Medicine.
He now specialises in medical retinal disease (including diabetes, age-related macular degeneration and genetic eye diseases) and cataract surgery in patients with pre-existing retinal disorders. He also has a particular interest in utilising new laser and intra-vitreal injection strategies in the management of these conditions.
In addition to running a large medical retinal service, he has a teaching and training commitment for trainee ophthalmologists, is responsible for clinical audit in Ophthalmology at St Thomas', and is involved with an international link for teaching and training at the University Eye Clinic in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
- Age related macular degeneration
- Diabetic retinopathy and other Retinal Vascular diseases
- Central serous chorio-retinopathy, inherited retinal disease
- Retinal laser treatments and intravitreal injection therapies
- Cataract surgery
- Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon
Guy's and St Thomas' Hospital, London
- Educational and Clinical Supervisor in Ophthalmology
- University of Sheffield, School of Medicine 1991
- University of Leeds, PhD in Molecular Genetics 2006
Currently, most of my free time revolves around entertaining my three young children.
General enquiries: 020 7935 4444 Appointments: 020 7616 7693 Self-Pay: 020 3219 3315
Your call may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.