- General practitioners
- Health screening and preventative medicine
- Musculo-skeletal medicine
- Women's health
- Contraception including insertion of implants
- Medical acupuncture
- Chronic disease management
- Minor surgery including excision of lumps and cryotherapy
- GP and senior partner in NHS training practice.
- Medical Director at Lotus Healthcare
- Clinical Director at Waltham Forest CCG (clinical commissioning group) and lead for cancer commissioning and IT and digital strategy
- Teaching of undergraduate medical students and post graduate doctors.
Clinical interests include:
- Preventive health
- Health screening
- Sexual health screening
- Musculo-skeletal medicine including joint injections and medical acupuncture
- Chronic disease management.
Married with two children.
Fitness enthusiast, attend gym and yoga regularly. Enjoy walking and trekking. Have completed the national three peaks challenge.
Actively involved in promoting health awareness in the community and worked closely with a number of national charities. Served as Trustee of Diabetes UK and The Diabetes Foundation.
GP and senior partnerThe Grove Medical Centre, London E17
Medical DirectorLotus Healthcare
Clinical DirectorWaltham Forest Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG)
Current teaching posts
Undergraduate medical teachingGKT School of Medical Education
FY2 TrainerHealth Education England
The Royal London Hospital Medical College1984
Other languages spoken
Main switchboard: +44 (0) 207 935 4444
Treatment enquiries: +44 (0) 207 616 7693Consultant appointments: +44 (0) 207 616 7693 Prices for self funding patients: +44 (0) 203 219 3315Physiotherapy appointments: +44 (0) 207 616 7651X-ray and scan appointments: +44 (0) 207 616 7653Invoice and payment enquiries: +44 (0) 207 616 7708