- Spinal pain
- Upper and lower limb injuries and peripheral joint pain
After qualifying at the Royal Free Hospital, London in 1978, Dr Bush studied with James Cyriax to become an orthopaedic physician.
He conducted a number of studies on the use of injection techniques in the management of spinal pain throughout the ‘80’s and ‘90’s publishing in peer review journals such as ‘Spine’ and was awarded his Doctorate by London University in 1992.show more
He has been in private practice in Harley Street and The London Clinic since 1983.
He held Honorary Consultant Orthopaedic Surgical posts at The Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, London, for teaching purposes, in 1994 and 1995 and has been on the GMC Specialist Register since 1996.
He was an Honorary Clinical Lecturer at Imperial College from 2002-2005 and elected a Founding Fellow of the Faculty of Sport and Exercise medicine in 2006.
He continues to lecture on the annual London Imperial Spine Course, is on the Editorial Boards of ‘Spine’ and ‘International Musculoskeletal Medicine’ and President of The Society of Orthopaedic Medicine.
- Cervical radiculopathy
- Lower back pain
- Neck, shoulder pain and headaches
- Thoracic spinal pain
- Hip and thigh pain
- 1000 radiologically guided spinal injections per year:
- Dorsal root ganglion blocks under X-ray control
- Transforaminal epidural steroid injections under X-ray control
- Facet joint injections under X-ray control
- Limited tennis elbow release
(Please note this is the consultant's private practice location and is not managed by The London Clinic)
Tuesday: 8:30am - 6:30pm
Wednesday: 8:30am - 6:30pm
Thursday: 8:30am - 6:30pm
Friday: 8:30am - 6:30pm
- Men's health services
- Orthopaedic, bone and joint
- Physiotherapy and Hydrotherapy
- Plastic and Cosmetic surgery
Main switchboard: +44 (0) 207 935 4444
Treatment enquiries: +44 (0) 207 616 7693Consultant appointments: +44 (0) 207 616 7693 Prices for self funding patients: +44 (0) 203 219 3315Physiotherapy appointments: +44 (0) 207 616 7651X-ray and scan appointments: +44 (0) 207 616 7653Invoice and payment enquiries: +44 (0) 207 616 7708