- General medicine
- Autoimmune disease- including systemic vasculitis and glomerulonephritis
- Polycystic disease
* Undergraduate at University of Oxford.
* Clinical training at The Royal London Hospital, Guy’s Hospital and Hammersmith Hospital
* PhD in autoimmune renal disease at Royal Postgraduate Medical School
*Post-doctoral research into transplantation immunology at Harvard Medical School
*Brigham and Women's Hospital NIHNephrology Fellow
* Consultant in Nephrology, Imperial College London
* Reader and Consultant in Nephrology, University College London 2010-to date.
*My current clinical and research interests are in the immunology of kidney disease specialising in systemic vasculitis, glomerulonephritis and transplantation.
I'm interested in getting my marathon time below 3 hours and 15 minutes.
Reader and Consultant in NephrologyUniversity College London, Royal Free Hospital
University of Oxford1984
The London Medical School1987
Other languages spoken
Treatment enquiries +44 (0) 207 616 7693 Consultant appointments +44 (0) 207 616 7693 Prices for self funding patients +44 (0) 203 219 3565 Physiotherapy appointments +44 (0) 207 616 7651 X-ray and scan appointments +44 (0) 207 616 7653 Invoice and payment enquiries +44 (0) 207 616 7708