- Neurosurgery and Spinal Surgery
- Spinal surgery
- Peripheral nerve entrapment
- Spine – cervical, thoracic and lumbar
- Minimally invasive techniques
Mrs Mitchener undertook her medical training in London and Cambridge, after getting a degree in Psychology and a PhD on substance abuse at London University. Her neurosurgical training was in London and Glasgow/Edinburgh.
She practiced as a consultant Neurosurgeon in Norway from 2002-5 and in London since 2006.show more
- Traumatic and degenerate spine including therefore back and neck pain
- Referred arm and leg pain
- Peripheral nerve entrapment and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Ulna Nerve Entrapment
Mrs Mitchener is married with two children. She speaks French, Spanish and Norwegian. Her interests include travel, all sport, opera and ballet.
Other languages spoken
Treatment enquiries: +44 (0) 207 616 7693Consultant appointments: +44 (0) 207 616 7693 Prices for self funding patients: +44 (0) 203 219 3315Physiotherapy appointments: +44 (0) 207 616 7651 X-ray and scan appointments: +44 (0) 207 616 7653Invoice and payment enquiries: +44 (0) 207 616 7708