- Neurosurgery and Spinal Surgery
- Spinal surgery
- Peripheral nerve entrapment
- Spine – cervical, thoracic and lumbar
- Minimally invasive techniques
Mrs Mitchener undertook her medical training in London and Cambridge, aftergetting adegree in Psychology and aPhD on substance abuse at London University. Herneurosurgical training was in London and Glasgow/Edinburgh.
She was a Consultant Neurosurgeon in Norway from 2002-5 and in London since 2006.
Her private practices are based in London, Surrey and Berkshire.
Mrs Mitchener's main subspecialty interests include whole of spine, degenerative, traumatic, tumour. She is Cyberknife trained and treats trigeminal neuralgia. Main interest s include:
- Traumatic and degenerate spine including therefore back and neck pain
- Referred arm and leg pain
- Peripheral nerve entrapment eg Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Ulna
- Nerve Entrapment.
Mrs Mitchener is married with two children. She speaks French, Spanish and Norwegian. Her interests include travel, all sport, opera and ballet.
Other languages spoken
Treatment enquiries: +44 (0) 207 616 7693Consultant appointments: +44 (0) 207 616 7693 Prices for self funding patients: +44 (0) 203 219 3315Physiotherapy appointments: +44 (0) 207 616 7651 X-ray and scan appointments: +44 (0) 207 616 7653Invoice and payment enquiries: +44 (0) 207 616 7708