- Urticaria, skin allergy and itch
- General adult dermatology
- Paediatric dermatology
- Skin cancers
- Urticaria and Skin Allergies
- Acne and Rosacea
- Moles, Precancerous and Malignant Conditions
- General Rashes and Inflammatory Skin Disorders
Dr Tabi Leslie is a general adult and paediatric Consultant Dermatologist at the Royal Free Hospital, London. Her special interests include urticaria, angioedema, mastocytosis, mast cell disorders and itch as well as skin allergy.
Dr Leslie is the Assistant Honorary Secretary leading to the Senior Honorary Secretary (2017-2021) at the British Association of Dermatologists (BAD). Presently she is the Honorary Secretary and President-Elect of the RSM Clinical Immunology and Allergy (CIA) section. Dr Leslie represents the Royal College of Physicians (RCP) on the Joint Specialty Committee for Dermatology and is the RCP advisor on Continuing Professional Development (CPD) in Dermatology. She is on the Council of the Royal Society of Medicine (RSM) Dermatology Section and has been the Honorary Senior Secretary. At the BAD, Dr Leslie is on the Therapeutics and Guidelines Committee. She is also a Committee Member of the British Society for Medical Dermatology (BSMD) and has been their representative on the Dermatology Council of England (DCE), as well as responsible for the BSMD newsletter. Dr Leslie has recently been elected to the Dermatology Board of the European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EAACI).
In 2016, Dr Leslie participated in the International Consensus as a panel member representing the British Association of Dermatologists (BAD) on the next international guidelines of the EAACI/GA 2LEN/EDF/WAO guideline for the definition, classification, diagnosis, and management of urticaria in adults and children. She is also involved in the upcoming BAD Urticaria guideline and BAD Itch guideline, as well as the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV) Itch guideline.
Dr Leslie has been an invited speaker at the BAD, EADV, British Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (BSACI), British Society of immunology (BSI), British Society of Paediatric Dermatology (BSPD), European Society of Contact Dermatitis (ESCD), American Academy of Dermatologists (AAD) and World Congress of Dermatology (WCD) as well as other regional, national and international meetings. She has been an invited author on a number of recent publications, including a chapter in the latest Rook’s Textbook of Dermatology.
In her spare time Dr Leslie is a regular spokesperson for the British Association of Dermatologists (BAD) and for the British Skin Foundation. She regularly features on a number of educational videos, giving advice on a range of skin problems.
She has recently appeared on the Baby Channel, AskimoTV Expert Interviews, and for Proctor and Gambol and Lancome. Dr Leslie often makes national media contributions, with notable pieces appearing in The Times, The Guardian and Daily Mirror, as well as speaking on BBC Radio 4 Health Matters.show more
- Honorary Secretary and Council Member of the Dermatology Section at Royal Society of Medicine
- Council Member of the Clinical Immunology and Allergy Section at the royal Society of Medicine
- Representative of the British Association of Dermatologists at the Royal College of Physicians on the Joint Specialty Committee
- Member of the British Association of Dermatologists Education Sub-Committee
- Joint advisor on Continuing Professional Development for the Royal College of Physicians
- Representative of the Royal College of Physicians at Advisory Appointment Committees to appoint new Dermatology Consultants
- Council Member of the Independent Doctors Federation (IDF)
- Committee Member of the British Society for Medical Dermatology (BSMD)
- Member of the British Medical Association (BMA)
- Member of the British Society for Allergy and Clinical Immunology (BSACI)
- Member of the British Society for Paediatric Dermatology (BSPD)
- Member of the American Academy of Dermatologists (AAD)
- On the Medical Advisory Committee (MAC) at the BMI Garden Hospital
- Member of the Chelsea Clinical Society and the Dowling Club
Consultant DermatologistRoyal Free Hospital, London
Royal Free Hospital, University of London, MBBS1987
University College London, BSc (Intercalated)1984
London W1G 7JW
View map and location details
Catherine (Secretary 70 Harley Street)
Main switchboard: +44 (0) 207 935 4444
Treatment enquiries: +44 (0) 207 616 7693Consultant appointments: +44 (0) 207 616 7693 Prices for self funding patients: +44 (0) 203 219 3315Physiotherapy appointments: +44 (0) 207 616 7651X-ray and scan appointments: +44 (0) 207 616 7653Invoice and payment enquiries: +44 (0) 207 616 7708