Rochelle is Senior MSK and Upper Limb Physiotherapist at The London Clinic. She is qualified in specialist hand therapy from the British Association of Hand Therapists (BAHT).
She can provide early post-operative care as well as long-term rehabilitation to help patients reach their goals.
Physio via video
Connect at The London Clinic allows our patients to have video consultations with our expert physiotherapists from the comfort of their own homes.
Make a Self-Pay enquiry
Our hand therapists are qualified physiotherapists or occupational therapists specialising in the upper limb. They have a high level of specialization thanks to advanced post-graduate education and extensive clinical experience.
Any disease, deformity or injury that affects the hand can be cared for, treated and returned to an optimal level of recovery through expert handling and guidance through a number of different skills.
- exercise programs for home
- hands-on treatment
- evidence-based advice.
The qualified physiotherapist/occupational therapist can accurately assess, identify and treat problems affecting anywhere in the upper limbs from the shoulder through the upper arm and elbow, down to the forearm, wrist, hand and fingers.
You’ll get personalised advice on how to deal with any challenges you might face, and what you can do to maximise your recovery or function.
This might include detailed advice on adaptations you can make to your normal activities or useful pieces of equipment to help you with day to day tasks.
Our hand therapists work closely alongside our expert surgeons, helping to plan and deliver post-operative care in order to enhance patient recovery, even from as soon as the day after your surgery.
Main conditions treated by upper limb specialist therapy
- Finger deformities – Boutonniere, Swan neck, mallet finger
- Trigger finger
- Volar plate injury
- Finger, thumb & forearm ligament injuries
- Finger, thumb & forearm joint replacements
- Finger, thumb & forearm fractures/dislocations/fixations
- Carpal, metacarpal and phalanx bone injuries
- TFCC (triangular fibro-cartilage complex) tears
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Dequervain’s tenosynovitis
- Dupuytren’s contracture
- Tendon injuries/tendinopathies
- Skin grafts & scar hypersensitivity
- ‘RA’ hands (Rheumatoid arthritis) and ‘OA’ hands (osteoarthritis)
- Hand/wrist pain or trauma
- Work-related upper limb disorders
- Peripheral nerve injuries
The London Clinic offers affordable, competitive self-pay packages for certain treatments.
Patients have the option to spread the cost of treatment with Chrysalis Finance.
Please call +44 (0)20 3613 7502 to speak to our helpful team to find out more and to book an appointment.
General enquiries: 020 7935 4444 Appointments: 020 7616 7693 Self-Pay: 020 3219 3315
Your call may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.