Twitter Facebook Google Plus YouTube LinkedIn Instagram
Show telephone contact numbers
Hide telephone contact numbers
General enquiries:
+44 (0)207 935 4444
Book an appointment:
+44 (0)207 616 7693
Self-pay enquiry:
+44 (0)203 219 3315

Welcome to the team

The dietetics and nutrition team work across all teams in the hospital, from the kitchens to pharmacy. Around 90% of the teams’ time is spent on inpatient services across the hospital, of which a majority is nutritional support. The remaining 10% of their time is spent on education and health promotion.  The team is very important in complementing and enhancing procedures and treatments. Healthy eating and drinking are equally vital to recovery and long term health.

The team has built up at The London Clinic over the last ten years from one person to three members, all of whom are state registered clinical dietitians.

Our expert team

The London Clinic currently employs three full time dietitians who provide a service to all acute inpatient and outpatient adult care. They are all registered with the HPC and are members of the British Dietetic Association (BDA).

Registered Dietitians (RDs) are the only qualified health professionals that assess, diagnose and treat diet and nutrition problems. Uniquely, dietitians use the most up to date scientific research on nutrition, health and disease, which they translate into practical and concise methods which enable nutrition to be an effective therapy within a wide clinical setting.

Dietitians are the only nutrition professionals to be statutorily regulated, and governed by an ethical code, to ensure that they always work to the highest standard. The title dietitian can only be used by those appropriately trained professionals who have registered with the Health Professions Council (HPC).

Meet some of our team

mEDICAL aDMISSIONS

A nurse with a patient

Facilitating acute admissions into The London Clinic whilst maintaining the highest levels of safety and care, supported by a consultant on-call rota.

Concierge service

Chauffeur loading suitcases into a luxury car

We can support our patients with travel, hotel accommodation, London tours, plus theatre and restaurant reservations.

Close menu

Main numbers

General enquiries: 020 7935 4444 Appointments: 020 7616 7693 Self-pay: 020 3219 3315

Other numbers

Concierge service: 020 3219 3323International office: 020 3 219 3266Invoice and payment enquiries: 020 7616 7708

Your call may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.

Medical service numbers

Breast services appointments: 020 7616 7653 Diagnostics appointments: 020 7616 7653 Endoscopy appointments: 020 7616 7760 Eye centre appointments: 020 7616 7768 Haematology appointments: 020 7535 5503 Kidney services appointments: 020 7224 5234 Liver services appointments: 020 7616 7719 Physiotherapy appointments: 020 7616 7651 Radiology appointments: 020 7616 7653

Close menu