Mr Abir Bhattacharyya
Mr Abir Bhattacharyya is an eminent Consultant Ear, Nose & Throat Surgeon with over 25 years’ experience in private practice. His clinical contributions in Laryngology and Otology has been well recognised internationally. His special interest is in treating Voice Disorders and Ear conditions. He has a pivotal role in education and is an award winning author of ENT textbooks.
At The London Clinic, we offer adenoidectomy surgery if you experience recurring or severe bouts of adenoiditis
From pollen and pet hair to rare chemical and food triggers, our private testing and treatment centre provides a fast and seamless service.
Snoring surgery treatments
Our specialist ear, nose and throat surgeons draw on years of experience to offer snoring surgery.
Our specialist ear, nose and throat surgeons draw on years of experience to offer tonsillectomy procedures. This can treat recurring tonsillitis attacks.
Grommets for glue ear
Grommets are small plastic ventilation tubes that help the air to flow into the middle ear and prevent fluid from collecting.
Voice disorder treatment
Specialists at The London Clinic are able to offer assessment and treatment for abnormalities and dysfunction of the voice and larynx.
Mr Abir Bhattacharyya is an eminent Consultant ENT Surgeon with over 25 years’ experience in private practice. He specialises in treatment of ear conditions including surgical management of hearing loss. He has established a tertiary referral voice clinic for the management of voice disorders and procedures to improve vocal function. He has extensive experience in treating sinus disease and surgical management of sinusitis with endoscopic sinus surgery. Mr Bhattacharyya has a leadership role in education and training for surgeons in London. As a clinical academic, he is a Visiting Professor and has published extensively. He is an award-winning author of several textbooks in otolaryngology. Mr Bhattacharyya is an internationally recognised leader in the field of Otology and Laryngology.
- Consultant ENT Surgeon
- Training Programme Director - London
Health Education England
- Council Member & Regional Specialty Professional Advisor (RSPA)
ENT UK & Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer
QMUL, University of London
- Visiting Professor & Honorary Life Member
- Royal College Surgical Tutor
Whipps Cross University Hospital, Barts Health & Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Mastoid surgery and Tympanoplasty,
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Septoplasty for deviated septum
OUT PATIENT PROCEDURES:
- Microsuction of the Ear (wax)/ Aural toilet
- Nasal cautery
- Sinus Endoscopy, Nasendoscopy
- Flexible and rigid laryngoscopy
- Voice assessment with stroboscopy
• Royal College Travelling Fellowship
• RSM Educational and Travel Grant
• ENT News Travelling Scholarship
• YCOHNS Registrars Prize for Innovation
• TWJ Travelling Fellowship for Consultants
• BMA Medical Book of the Year Awards for Pocket Tutor in Otolaryngology
• Visiting Professor and Honorary Life member AOI