Prof Pierre-Marc Bouloux
Director, Centre for Neuroendocrinology, Royal Free Campus, University College Medical School, UCL. Undergraduate and postgraduate training at St Bartholomew's Hospital. Fluency in several European languages (French, Spanish, Russian), some Arabic, Italian and German spoken. He is also widely published in Clinical Endocrinology.
Professor Pierre-Marc Bouloux is available through The London Clinic's Connect service for video consultations.
- Professor of Endocrinology, Lead Consultant
Royal Free Hospital, Hampstead, London NW3
- Consultant in Endocrinology
National Hospital for Nervous Diseases, Queen's Square
- Consultant in Endocrinology, Diabetes, General Medicine
Royal Free Hospital
- Pituitary disease
- Thyroid disease
- Female reproductive endocrinology/fertility/ovulation induction
- Testosterone replacement therapy
- Andrology and hormone replacement therapy
- Year qualified 1977
- St Bartholomew's Hospital Medical College 1997