Specialties and sub-specialties
All inclusive treatment
Mr Habib Ellamushi provides an all-inclusive price for these treatments, so that you can take comfort in knowing that you will pay one agreed fixed price that will not change.Pay for your own treatment today
Mr Habib Ellamushi is a Consultant Neurosurgeon and Spinal Surgeon at Royal London Hospital and St. Bartholomew’s Hospital as well as an Honorary Senior Lecturer at Queen Mary’s Medical School, University of London. Mr Ellamushi is the lead for minimal access spinal surgery.
Mr Ellamushi is involved in active research on the brain and the spine. Mr Ellamushi has over 40 publications and book chapters on various aspects of the brain and spine conditions. He was also awarded the prestige Cutler Surgery prize.
Mr Ellamushi trained in general surgery in Glasgow and in neurosurgery and spinal surgery in London at the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, St Bartholomew’s and The Royal London Hospitals and Charing Cross Hospital. He completed his research while at Queen Square in Neuroimaging of brain tumours, cerebral aneurysms and epilepsy. Following the completion of his neurosurgery training he furthered his neurosurgery subspecialty training in USA, Canada and France. Mr Ellamushi has more than 40 publications and book chapters on various aspect of brain and spine conditions.
- Brain tumours, benign brain tumours, brain haemorrhage, subarachnoid haemorrhage, hydrocephalus, brain and head injury, aphasia, brain cancer, cavernomas, headaches
- Back pain, neck pain, degenerative spine/disc, spinal tumours, lumbar spine disorders, herniated/slipped disc, spinal trauma, spinal infection, spinal osteoporosis
- Carpal tunnel syndrome, ulnar nerve compression.
- Cranial neurosurgery, neurostimulation, acoustic neuroma, brain surgery
- Spinal injections for cervical and lumbar spine, laser disc treatment, key hole spinal surgery, cervical and lumbar disc surgery, artificial disc replacement, spinal cord stimulator, spinal tumour surgery, kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty, gamma knife and CyberKnife treatment
- Carpal tunnel injections or decompression.
Mr Ellamushi is the lead for minimal access surgery. His expertise includes: cranial surgery, acoustic neuroma, brain surgery, kyphoplasty, vertebroplasty, gamma knife and CyberKnife.
- Consultant Neurosurgeon and Spinal Surgeon
Royal London Hospital and St. Bartholomew’s Hospital
Current teaching posts
- Honorary Senior Lecturer
Queen Mary's Medical School, University of London
- The National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery
General enquiries: 020 7935 4444 Appointments: 020 7616 7693 Self-Pay: 020 3219 3315
Your call may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.