Miss Pari-Naz Mohanna is available for video consultations.
+44 (0)20 7616 7693 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialties and sub-specialties
Pari-Naz Mohanna is a Consultant Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon at Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospitals and Kings College Hospital, London. She graduated with honours from the United Medical and Dental Schools of Guy's and St Thomas' Hospitals ranking first in her year.
She was awarded the Royal College of Surgeons research fellowship and the Arris and Gale Lectureship for her Doctorate in Medicine (MD) degree, having spent two years at the Blond McIndoe Centre developing techniques to enhance nerve regeneration. Pari-Naz was awarded the Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons in Plastic Surgery, FRCS (Plast) in 2006.
Pari-Naz's comprehensive training as well as her cosmetic and reconstructive fellowships have enabled her to develop a specialist interest in:
- Aesthetic Surgery of the face including endoscopic brow lift, upper and lower lid blepharoplasty, face and neck lift
- Breast Surgery including; breast augmentation (enlargement) using implants and fat, breast reduction, mastopexy/lift, symmeterisation surgery for congenital breast asymmetry and surgery for gynaecomastia (male breasts)
- Body contouring including; liposuction/liposculpture, lipofilling, full or mini abdominoplasty, total body lift, thigh lift, arm lift and buttock enlargement with fat
- Reconstruction of the perineal region including labia reduction
- Reconstruction of the breast, skin, colorectal and gynaecological regions following
- Reconstruction of the abdomen following complex hernias and post pregnancy
- Management of complex wounds
- Non-surgical rejuvenation with Botox and fillers
- 2004 RSM Annual Scientific Surgery Prize
- 2003 Arris and Gale Lectureship
- 2002 Journal of Hand Surgery Prize for Best Paper
- 2002 EURAPS Award for Best Scientific Paper
- 2001 BASO Annual Scientific Prize for best Free Paper Presentation 2000 The Royal College of Surgeons of England Research Fellowship 2000 The Royal Free Hospital Special Trustees Research Fellowship 1994 UMDS Medal for highest achievement in the Final MBBS
- 1994 Distinction in Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- 1994 Distinction in Medicine
- 1994 Distinction in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- 1994 Distinction in Surgery
British Association of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS)
- Breast reconstruction
- Cosmetic surgery
- Consultant Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Trust
Current teaching posts
- Honorary Lecturer
Kings Health Partners
- United Medical and Dental Schools of Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospitals 1994
Tuesday All day
Call or email the consultant's secretary.
Mr Rogerio Ruzi
General enquiries: 020 7935 4444 Appointments: 020 7616 7693 Self-Pay: 020 3219 3315
Your call may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.