- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- General medicine
- Diabetic Foot
- Reproductive Endocrinology
- Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Insulin pumps
- Diabetic neuropathy and the diabetic foot
- Thyroid, pituitary, adrenal gland. Parathyroid and calcium disorders
- Polycystic ovary syndrome, hirsutism, amenorrhoea
- Acute and general medical conditions
Dr Nida Chammas is an accomplished consultant physician in Diabetes, Endocrinology, Acute and General Medicine. She has extensive clinical experience gained in busy district general hospitals and teaching hospitals, such as the Hammersmith, UCLH and King’s College hospitals.
Dr Chammas has undertaken additional training in the field of reproductive endocrinology and obtained a postgraduate award in insulin pump therapy from Warwick University.
Dr Chammas has a strong research background, including an MSc in Endocrinology and Diabetes at King’s. While at King’s, she conducted valuable research in the Diabetic Foot Clinic, with results presented internationally. She is currently undertaking further research into the management of the diabetic foot, having successfully applied for CLAHRC funding, with colleagues and collaborators.
Other languages spoken
- Men's health services
- Orthopaedic, bone and joint
- Physiotherapy and Hydrotherapy
- Plastic and Cosmetic surgery
Main switchboard: +44 (0) 207 935 4444
Treatment enquiries: +44 (0) 207 616 7693Consultant appointments: +44 (0) 207 616 7693 Prices for self funding patients: +44 (0) 203 219 3315Physiotherapy appointments: +44 (0) 207 616 7651X-ray and scan appointments: +44 (0) 207 616 7653Invoice and payment enquiries: +44 (0) 207 616 7708