- Muscle disorders and muscle biopsies
- Peripheral nerve disorders including small fibre neuropathy
- Skin biopsy procedure for small fibre neuropathy diagnosis
- Myasthenia gravis
- Motor neurone disease (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis)
Dr Radunovic has a special interest in neuromuscular disorders including peripheral nerve and muscle diseases, myasthenia gravis and motor neurone disease. He offers diagnosis and treatments for small fibre neuropathy .
He runs the multidisciplinary neuromuscular service for North East London and Essex and is a Director of the Regional Motor Neurone Disease Centre at the Barts Health NHS Trust.
Consultant NeurologistBarts Health NHS Trust
Honorary Senior Clinical LecturerBarts and the London Medical School
- Men's health services
- Orthopaedic, bone and joint
- Physiotherapy and Hydrotherapy
- Plastic and Cosmetic surgery
Main switchboard: +44 (0) 207 935 4444
Treatment enquiries: +44 (0) 207 616 7693Consultant appointments: +44 (0) 207 616 7693 Prices for self funding patients: +44 (0) 203 219 3315Physiotherapy appointments: +44 (0) 207 616 7651X-ray and scan appointments: +44 (0) 207 616 7653Invoice and payment enquiries: +44 (0) 207 616 7708