Preparing for your stay
When you to come for your stay at The London Clinic, please bring the following along with you:
- Copies of your medical information – for example any X-rays, scans or medical records relating to your treatment.
- A list of your current medication (including creams, ear/eye drops, inhalers, herbal or over-the-counter preparations) and dosages, along with any medication you take in its original packaging (not decanted into a pill box).
- Nightwear, underwear and a dressing gown.
- Non-slip slippers, or slippers with a good grip, to help avoid any slips and falls.
- Toiletries (we provide towels, soap, shampoo and shower caps).
- Comfortable clothes to wear when you leave the hospital.
- Any magazines, books, laptops and chargers you would like to have with you.