- General surgery
- Endocrine Surgery
- Endocrine surgery (thyroid, parathyroid pancreatic, and adrenal surgery)
- Diagnosis and surgical treatment of adults and children with diseases of the endocrine glands
- Pancreatic, gall bladder, biliary and liver surgery
- General surgery including hernia surgery and acute surgical admissions
- Minimally invasive surgery
He was born in Poland where he graduated from Medical School and received basic surgical training. After obtaining PhD degree he moved to United Kingdom where he continued specialist training and research in liver, pancreas and endocrine surgery.
In 1998 he was appointed to the post of Consultant Surgeon at The Middlesex Hospital where he specialised in surgery of thyroid, parathyroids, adrenal and pancreatic glands.
He is an author of many articles in medical journals and book chapters.
Consultant surgeonUniversity College London Hospitals, NHS Foundation Trust, GOSH, The Royal Free
Treatment enquiries: +44 (0) 207 616 7693Consultant appointments: +44 (0) 207 616 7693 Prices for self funding patients: +44 (0) 203 219 3315Physiotherapy appointments: +44 (0) 207 616 7651 X-ray and scan appointments: +44 (0) 207 616 7653Invoice and payment enquiries: +44 (0) 207 616 7708