- Vascular surgery
- Abdominal aortic aneurysms
- Thoracic aortic aneurysms
- Thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysms
- Chronic aortic dissection
- Intermittent claudication
- Endovascular aneurysm repair
- Fenestrated endovascular aneurysm repair
- Branched endovascular aneurysm repair
- Aortoiliac occlusive disease
- Endovascular surgery
Since 2004, he has been Consultant Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon at Guy's and St Thomas' Hospitals, where he established the fenestrated and branched endovascular aortic programme in 2007. This service remains one of the largest in Europe.
He also leads a research team working on 3D imaging to improve guidance in surgery.
At least two of his three children are more gifted climbers than he ever was. It’s too early to tell with the youngest.
Consultant Vascular and Endovascular SurgeonGuys' and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
Clinical Lead for complex aortic surgeryKing's Health Partners
Reader (equivalent to Associate Professor)Imaging Sciences, King's College London
University of Cambridge1991
Treatment enquiries: +44 (0) 207 616 7693Consultant appointments: +44 (0) 207 616 7693 Prices for self funding patients: +44 (0) 203 219 3315Physiotherapy appointments: +44 (0) 207 616 7651 X-ray and scan appointments: +44 (0) 207 616 7653Invoice and payment enquiries: +44 (0) 207 616 7708