The London Clinic
- Colorectal Surgery
- General and Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Small/large bowel resection, surgery for advanced disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn's/clcerative colitis)
- Complicated diverticular disease, fistula in ano, fissure, haemorrhoids, pilonidal sinus, pelvic floor disorders.
- Laparoscopic gallbladder and laparoscopic appendicectomy, Hernia surgery including repair of complex defects and recurrences
- Other general procedures including day appointments for urgent surgical referral
Make an appointment
He recently moved from Consultant posts from all Imperial College hospitals to take up a full time private practice.
Liverpool Medical College1974