- Gastrointestinal & colorectal surgery
- General surgery
- Inflammatory bowel disease (complex fistula, laparoscopic ileoanal pouch)
- Intestinal failure (enterocutaneous fistula)
- Pelvic floor reconstruction (dynamic graciloplasty)
- Laparoscopic /complex colorectal cancer surgery
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Colorectal cancer (sphincter saving surgery)
- Pelvic floor (incontinence, neuromodulation)
Specialist expertise in complex colorectal diseases, including colorectal cancer, Crohn's Disease, Ulcerative colitis, enterocutaneous fistula, complex anal fistula, anorectal and pelvic floor problems (incontinence, evacuatory difficulty, constipation) and pelvic floor reconstruction.
I am actively involved in training at all levels including MB BS, MRCS, Intercollegiate FRCS and Royal College of Surgeons of England and am an invited speaker at national and international conferences.
Consultant Colorectal SurgeonBarts Health Trust
Senior LecturerQueen Mary University London
UMDS Guy's & St Thomas' Hospitals1991
Treatment enquiries +44 (0) 207 616 7693 Consultant appointments +44 (0) 207 616 7693 Prices for self funding patients +44 (0) 203 219 3565 Physiotherapy appointments +44 (0) 207 616 7651 X-ray and scan appointments +44 (0) 207 616 7653 Invoice and payment enquiries +44 (0) 207 616 7708