- Nuclear medicine
Current NHS employment: Consultant Radiologist and Nuclear Medicine Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust.
- ARSAC licence holder for a full complement of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
- One of the main PET/CT reporters - F-18 FDG, F-18 fluoride, F-18 fluorocholine and Ga-68 DOTATATE studies.
- General nuclear medicine, CT, ultrasound and body MRI.
- Thyroid therapy, Lu-177 DOTATATE and Y-90 SIRsphere therapy.
- Radiology lead for the North West London Cancer Network Haematology MDT and also regularly attend/ present at the Lung Cancer MDT.
Research interests: PET/CT in early response to therapy.
Consultant Radiology and Nuclear MedicineImperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
Edinburgh Medical School1996
London W1G 6BW
View map and location details
Team of reception staff 7/8th floor
Treatment enquiries: +44 (0) 207 616 7693Consultant appointments: +44 (0) 207 616 7693 Prices for self funding patients: +44 (0) 203 219 3315Physiotherapy appointments: +44 (0) 207 616 7651 X-ray and scan appointments: +44 (0) 207 616 7653Invoice and payment enquiries: +44 (0) 207 616 7708