- All aspects of adult neuroradiology
- Paediatrics neuroradiology
- Neonatal neuroradiology
Dr Nader Khandanpour is a radiology consultant subspecialising in neuroradiology. He is trained in radiology at Yorkshire. He achieved Pan London Neuroradiology Fellowship and has achieved experience in 7 major neuroscience centres of excellence including King’s College, Great Ormond Street, and National Hospital for Neurology & Neurosurgery, Barts & The London NHS Trust and St Georges NHS.
He has achieved PhD in atherosclerosis, vascular disease and genetics.
Awarded a number of academic prizes and distinctions including:
• Medical School Gold Medal
• UK - Comprehensive Clinical Research Network (UK-CCRN) Prestigious Award- National Portfolio study
• National Institute of Health Academic Fellowship (NIHR)
Academic - Research track
Cambridge, University of East Anglia, Yorkshire and University of London
Dr Khandanpour is well published and has presented his scientific work on numerous national and international meetings including presenting on dementia, vascular/atherosclerosis, genetics/paediatrics at the European Congress of Neuroradiology, British and Irish Vascular Society and Radiology Society of North America (RSNA).
• Senior Lecturer in Diagnostic Radiology at The University of London.
• Teaching visiting radiologists to the Trust department of radiology.
• Expert reviewer to The LANCET, BMJ heart and numerous other European and American International medical journals
• Royal College of Radiology
• European Society of Neuroradiologists
• European Society of Radiologists
• Cambridge Children Brain Society
• Society of Academic Emergency Medicine
• Society for Science-Based Medicine
• UK Epilepsy Society
• Radiology Society of North America (RSNA)
• American Society of Neuroradiology (ASNR)
• London Cancer Alliance
Permanent Neuroradiology ConsultantSt George's Hospital NHS
Current teaching posts
Honorary Senior LecturerUniversity of London
Other languages spoken
London W1G 7JW
View map and location details
Treatment enquiries +44 (0) 207 616 7693 Consultant appointments +44 (0) 207 616 7693 Prices for self funding patients +44 (0) 203 219 3315 Physiotherapy appointments +44 (0) 207 616 7651 X-ray and scan appointments +44 (0) 207 616 7653 Invoice and payment enquiries +44 (0) 207 616 7708