- Diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy
- Pancreatobiliary medicine
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Liver, bile duct and pancreatic cancer
- Gallstone disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Gastro-oesophageal reflux disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome
Dr Chris Wadsworth is a Consultant Gastroenterologist and Pancreatobiliary Physician at The Hammersmith Hospital, a centre of excellence for the management of diseases of the liver, bile duct and pancreas.
Dr Wadsworth was awarded a PhD by Imperial College London in 2013 for his research into improved diagnosis of bile duct disease. He then completed a Senior Fellowship in advanced therapeutic endoscopy. Dr Wadsworth undertakes a full range of endoscopy techniques, including ERCP and endoscopic ultrasound (EUS) examinations.
Consultant Gastroenterologist & Pancreatobiliary PhysicianHammersmith Hospital, Imperial College Healthcare
- Imperial College London
St George's, University of London2001