- Diagnostic neuroradiology
- Plain films, MRI and CT scanning head and spine
- Inflammatory and infections of the CNS and spine
- Vascular disorders of the CNS
- Tumours of the CNS and spine
- Degenerative conditions of the CNS and spine
-Consultant Neuro-radiologist at The Bombay Hospital, MarineLines, Bombay India 1982 - 85.
- Started the first Total Body CTScanner in India.
- Appointed to the Royal London Hospital and St Bartholomew'shospital as Consultant Neuro-radiologist in 1985.
- His current areas of interest are Stroke, Trauma, Epilepsy, Orbital and Spine Radiology.
Consultant Neuro-radiologistBarts and The London NHS Trust
Consultant Neuro-radiologistThe London Clinic
GOA Medical College1966-1971
T.N. Medical College1971 - 1972
Other languages spoken
Treatment enquiries: +44 (0) 207 616 7693Consultant appointments: +44 (0) 207 616 7693 Prices for self funding patients: +44 (0) 203 219 3315Physiotherapy appointments: +44 (0) 207 616 7651 X-ray and scan appointments: +44 (0) 207 616 7653Invoice and payment enquiries: +44 (0) 207 616 7708