- Anaesthesia and Pain Management
Dr Al-Kaisy is currently clinical lead of the Pain Management and Neuromodulation Centre at Guys' and St Thomas' Hospital, London.
He trained in chronic pain management at The Walton Centre, Liverpool and became an honorary research associate in 1998.
- Fellowship in Pain, Toronto University, Canada 1997
- National Board of Medical Examiners, USA 1995
- FRCA, England 1994
- MB ChB, Basrah University, Iraq 1983
- CCST in Anaesthesia 1999
- FPMRCA Royal College of Anaesthetists
- 2009 Fellow of Interventional Pain Practice, World Institution of Pain.
Clinical Lead Pain Management and Neuromodulation CentreGuys' and St Thomas' Hospital, London, SE1 7EH
Toronto University, Canada1997
Neurological/Science, Walton Centre1998
Other languages spoken
Tuesday: Evening if needed
Wednesday: Evening if needed
Thursday: 5.30pm - 8pm
Treatment enquiries: +44 (0) 207 616 7693Consultant appointments: +44 (0) 207 616 7693 Prices for self funding patients: +44 (0) 203 219 3315Physiotherapy appointments: +44 (0) 207 616 7651X-ray and scan appointments: +44 (0) 207 616 7653Invoice and payment enquiries: +44 (0) 207 616 7708